Custom Made Bars
Want to be the envy of all your friends with a home bar?
Send your friends green with envy and consider installing a home bar. A home bar can add a certain warmth and atmosphere to a room. The room needs to be large enough, if possible, to accommodate other personal touches like a pool table, trophy cabinet, framed jerseys, maybe a wine barrel or two, possibly a flat-screen TV and enough bar stools for everyone to be comfortable. And don't forget room for the wine fridge and beer fridge.
Bars for home
A bar is a personal thing, usually requiring quite a bit of thought in the design stage to arrive at something that will enhance the room, create that warmth and atmosphere, not just something to lean on and store the glasses. It can be done.
With the cost of dining and drinking out becoming increasingly higher, why not consider installing a home bar into your next home renovation or new build?
Custom home bars
Our team can integrate all the essential aspects of a custom bar design as well as any others you would like to include.
- Bar top - choose from a huge range of benchtop options.
- Sink - double or single, small or large.
- Fridge - under bench fridges work well in a bar. Either a stand-alone bar fridge or a fitted fridge.
- Cabinets - purpose glass cabinets or hanging space, allocated keg area for 'beer on tap' set up, cabinets for bottle storage and drawers for utensils.
- Splashbacks - glass splashbacks are very popular, natural stone, engineered stone, tile and stainless steel also look great in a home bar.
- Homebrew - a designated area for all the bits needed in the homebrew process.
Custom Home Bar Design
Mediterranean Bars have years of experience designing and manufacturing bars for the home. Give our team a call to include a home bar in your next renovation project